- 500 g lean beef mince
- 300ml thick cream
- 2tbs bread crumbs
- 1tsp tarragon
- 1tsp coriander leaf
- Half a tsp ground black pepper
- Worcestershire sauce
- 2 large onions
- 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 Oxo vegetable stock cube
- 1tbs vegetable oil
- Salt to taste
- 150g spinach
- 1 large egg
- I cup of water
- In a big bowl mix together minced beef, black pepper, coriander leaf, tarragon, bread crumbs, a pinch of salt and 1 egg.
- When all thoroughly mixed together, devide the mixture into small portions and roll them into balls. (size your own choice)
- Chop the onions
- Add oil into a large sauce pan and heat on medium heat.
- When oil gets hot add meatballs and fry them until they brown.
- Add onions and keep frying until the onions have browned.
- Add chopped tomatoes and half a cup of water. Let it simmer for 5 minutes.
- Dissolve the Oxo veg cube into the remaining half cup of water and add to the meatballs and stir.
- Add the spinach and let it cook for 3 minutes.
- Lastly add the thick cream and salt, stir again and let it cook for 4 minutes.